Thursday, April 16, 2009

Catching up...

I have a few paintings I'm working on- really. I feel like this week has been uber busy and I haven't really gotten anything done done. But, things are coming along. Watch for the new paintings soon. In my free time (lol) I've been daydreaming about our little munchkin set to hatch early September. What will he look like? What will his personality be like? Will he look more like his mommy or his daddy? How the heck am I going to be a MOMMY!? See, there are so many unanswered questions. I freak out, get really excited, hurt and whine, freak out again all in a matter of minutes. This adventure will be the most unnerving, I presume, as well as the most fulfilling. I just have to stop stressing. It'll be fine, right?

AHHHH!

3 comments:

Marianne Ginsberg said...

Congratulations Chelsie. You're about to have the best experience of your life...parenthood! Best wishes, Marianne

Cory&SadieK said...

Chelsie= you should freak out a bit. It's crazy to realize all that you are responsible for, but you will be the greatest Mom. You are one of the kindest and most sincere people that I know- to imagine they say that are kids are better than us, so that says a lot for them. Congrats on having a boy. They are super fun, even if they don't have cute dresses.

Jessie said...

You'll totally be fine! Not that I can speak from experience. I'm just assuming you'll be fine! I know I would be doing the same kind of freaking out! Anyway, I'm excited to see your new art when you post it. I totally think it would be cool if we still lived near each other and could have some sort of an art support group or something ;)

Oh, and congrats on the little boy! He'll be adorable and you'll be such a great mom!