Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Made a purse


Lemon Squeezy Home is hosting Purse Week, where people submit their original designs or sewn creation using a pattern to compete for some cool prizes. I thought it would be fun to submit. I've made a couple of bags before, but nothing like this really. I used some fabrics I've had for a while. It is somewhat inspired by a bag my Mother-in-law gave me for Christmas a couple years ago. I might make a new one to submit- a second draft of sorts. Anyway...


There are plenty of pockets for stuff- wallet, keys, lip gloss, fruit snacks, toy truck, eye glasses, cell phone, ball point pen...



The flaps close with a snap and the front flaps have a bead embellishment





2 comments:

nanadover said...

Adorable purse, Chelsie! You are so talented!

Cory&SadieK said...

I love it Chels and I love the fabric. I'm amazed at your oh so many talents!