Saturday, October 25, 2008

Ian

So, let's talk about the city scape that is forthcoming... I've been trying to decide how to make it really interesting and thought that doing it completely with a palette knife might do the trick. Problem is I've never painted with only a palette knife. I've also been wanting to paint a picture of one of the cutest little boys ever, Ian. This was quite difficult because the palette knife is good for architectural, straight elements not a human face of all things! But, it turned out pretty neat and I will undoubtedly do more with my trusty palette knife.

Ian
6X6
oil on board

2 comments:

Susan Carlin said...

Thanks for the kind compliments and for leading me over to your place. I love your enthusiasm, for sure!

Michael 聖 Brady said...

self-taught! i love it...