Thursday, August 26, 2010

Cakes

I have made 2 of these little cakes in the past couple of days. Two of my young women girls had birthdays this week. The first one was pink- light pink base with bright pink and green polka dots and a bright pink bow- and this one is white with two shades of green spots. I didn't get a picture of the pink one, regrettably. The green is fun, though, too. I am going to make Liam's birthday cake and needed to practice using and making fondant, as I've never even touched the stuff before now. I made a marshmallow fondant, which supposedly tastes better than the real stuff, and is about a million times cheaper. :) Cheaper is GOOD! I'm off to deliver this little cutie!

2 comments:

nanadover said...

Adorable Chelsie!

Jenny Hair said...

Cute Cake. It turned out really well