Saturday, August 28, 2010

And the winner is...

First of all, I wanted to tell you how this person was chosen. Blogger put all of my followers into some order- I can't tell what order that is, but it is the same order each time. I went to random.org and had that site pick a number for me. I then counted down the list to the number chosen (which happened to be 42). It was all very random, so you all had the same chance at winning, except maybe my husband- I give him paintings all the time :)

jennifersaddress is the winner!!

There is no blog or site associated with this name, so jennifersaddress I need you to email me, or comment, letting me know that you are there. I also need your address to send you your painting. Please respond by Monday at 10:00 am Pacific time. I will post the painting that is being sent after I hear a response.

Thanks a bunch, you guys! Good luck next time! If you aren't a follower yet, click to become one. I will do giveaways like this periodically. But, you're only eligible if you are a follower!

No comments: