Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Latest painting

Today was supposed to be a day of getting some paintings packaged and shipped and some cleaning done... Well, it's turned out to be "one of those days." I did some laundry early in the day, got some cleaning done, and called a few places to find some boxes to ship these paintings with. Well, last time I had no problem finding a box. This time, however, I've run into problem after problem- poor customer service mostly. Anyway, it kind of put me in a weird mood where I don't really feel like doing anything. I notice more today that I'm super tired, that my belly hurts, that when I am on my feet the baby feels really heavy... so, I'm trying to get the ol' blog updated. That's bound to put me in a better mood, right?! So, here's the latest painting (besides the ones that are going to be shipped soon.) I quite like it. Though, I think it looks better in person.

8X10
oil on canvas
$90




No comments: