Friday, June 20, 2008

Coming soon...

Mom, I swear I'm working on getting something up. I have been painting quite a bit lately. I did a dog portrait for a father's day gift from my friend at work (to her father). That was very poorly written. Let's try that again. My friend had me paint a portrait of her father's dog to give to him for father's day. Turns out that she liked it so much she had me also paint two little pictures of her daughter's dogs to give to her at a bridal shower. And, she wants one for herself also. So, in total there will be 4 little 5x5 doggie paintings around. However, I didn't get a picture of any of them. I will work on getting one to post. Oh, yeah! And- I did a painting of Moab for my wonderful husband's birthday. He loves Moab, and I love him, so I thought it would be appropriate! I'll post that one just as soon as I get it photographed.

No comments: